What pure joy it was to meet, friend and photograph Kendall. All of us at the studio were in awe of this young woman. Her summer was full of travel, first to Ireland, France and a quick stop in London with her family. Then at the end of the summer Kendall and her mom went with Children of Grace to Uganda to teach children in orphanages. It’s definitely an experience she will certainly not forget.
Kendall has a huge heart and is passionate about giving back. She has spent many vacations in Mexico building houses and working with children. If you ever have the pleasure to hear her talk about her time abroad you will feel moved and inspired.
She’s really excited about her senior year, researching colleges in various cities that have a combined medical program. Meaning that if you are excepted for the undergraduate program, you are also excepted into the medical program. Her goal is to be a doctor, which seems fitting with her passion.
Five things you may not know about Kendall:
1. She LOVES to eat dessert.
2. Both her parents are dentists (which seems ironic considering number 1).
3. She loves to bake with her brother, boyfriend and her friends.
4. Her family likes to host movie nights in their backyard with the fireplace turned on to keep everyone cozy.
5. She loves Seattle and is looking into applying at University of Washington.